I have a hamster

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's reinvent this blog now shall we?

It's been a long time since my last post. Sometimes I feel bad for not updating this blog, because i've been doing so many exciting stuff that I would like to share with the rest of the world, but never got around to actually doing so, because of this disease that I suffer from, called "laziness".

Besides, I think my real passion for writing is somewhere along the lines of short, memorable quotes that sum my emotions/thoughts for the day.

So, without further ado, I am now starting a new series on this blog, called quotes of the day, which is basically, the quotes that I put up as my status on facebook/yahoo messenger. (and then some miscellaneous stuff, that have to do with life)

Yours Fishfully,

Little Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment