I have a hamster

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wishy Washy

I woke up today at 12 noon and thought about this question that my friend once asked me:

It is a magical day, and on this particular day, everyone on the surface of the Earth gets to have ONE wish fulfilled.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

What would yours be?
(and no.. you can't wish "to have more wishes"... that's just....pfft...lame)

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

It might seem like a weird question that you normally give the weirdest answers to (i.e. Lifetime supply of ginger ale, have an invisibility cloak, be able to fly etc.).

But try looking past those kinda stuff and think about this question on a more....let's say..."philosophical" level.

You know..... the "what's my purpose in life" kinda way of thinking.

A little bit of soul-searching ain't gonna hurt no one. right?

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yours Fishfully,

Little Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment